Assortment 4 Japanese fabric coupons
regular price € 9,20 You save € 0,00
Asian fabric lot
- Assortment of 4 pieces of fabrics composed of traditional patterns in Japan
- Simple thin cotton fabric with a print illustrating the Maneki Neko cat synonymous with a good omen in Japan and other countries of the same culture. The bottom of the fabric is when dotted with old Japanese coins
- Cotonnade composed of a patchwork of round flowers bearing the name "Kogiku". The perimeter of the flowers has fine gilding
- Dobby fabric of thin thickness featuring cherry blossoms of different colors
- Dobby fabric with horizontal lines and geometrical pattern "Shippo"
- The fabrics that make up this lot do not all have the same weave or the same thickness. These can therefore be used in a wide range of different works.
- Origin of fabrics: Japan
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Lot of 4 pieces of printed fabrics
Depending on the calibration of the screens, the perception of colors may be significantly different from reality.