Declaration of confidentiality
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you buy something From our online store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, address and e-mail address.
When you browse our online store, the trading platform that hosts our site receives automatically the IP address of your computer in order to him provide information that helps you better understand your browser and operating system.
Email Marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails regarding our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, check your credit card, place an order, arrange a delivery or return a purchase, we assume that you consent to us collecting it and using your data solely for those specific reasons. .
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will directly ask for your explicit consent and give you the opportunity to say no.
How can I withdraw my consent?
If, after your acceptance, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent to us contacting you, for the collection, use or continued disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or send us a registered mail to: Fukuoka-Ken, Fukuoka-Shi, Minami-Ku, Nagazumi 3 Chome, Kobayashi 51-503, Fukuoka 8111362, Japan (note commas for spacing, comma indicates line return, hyphens are required)
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online ecommerce platform that allows us to sell you our products and services.
Your data is stored via Shopify data storage, databases and the Shopify general application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to make your purchase, Shopify saves your credit card details. It is encrypted via the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it takes to complete your purchase transaction. When this is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways comply with PCI-DSS standards as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure management of credit card information by our store and service providers.
For more information, you can also read the Shopify Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or the Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/ privacy).
5 SECTION - THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers we use will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you understand how your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that some providers may be located in jurisdictions different from those of you or us. Thus, if you choose to conduct a transaction involving the services of a third-party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction or jurisdictions in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed through a US-based payment gateway, your personal information used to make this transaction may be disclosed under United States law, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our shop, they can direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure they are not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or improperly destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is secured to 100%, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here so you can choose whether you want to disable cookies or not from your browser.
_ "Session_id", single token, session cookie, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
_ "Shopify_visit", no data kept, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by the internal statistics tracker of our website provider (Shopify) to record the number of visits
_ "Shopify_uniq", no data kept, expires at midnight (compared to visitor) the next day, counts the number of visits to a store per customer.
_ "Cart", single Token (single token), persistent for 2 weeks. Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_ "Secure_session_id", unique Token, sessional
_ "Storefront_digest", single token, undefined duration. Works if the online shop has a password. This cookie is used to determine if the current visitor has access to the online store.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you wish to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we hold about you, register a claim, or simply obtain more information, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or by mail to
Kobayashi - Nihon Shiki - Mitsukatta
[Subject: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Fukuoka-Ken, Fukuoka-Shi, Minami-Ku, Nagazumi 3 Chome, Kobayashi 51-503 Fukuoka Fukuoka JP 8111362
General Data Protection Regulation »No. 2016 / 679 adopted the 27 April 2016 (hereinafter RGPD)
*This regulation concerns buyers from European countries subject to this law.
Resident of Japan, we are not necessarily subjected to the same laws of the countries of our customers. However, in the context of international trade, we have obligations towards our customers resident in one of the countries concerned by this law. The following explains specifically to this relevant clientele how we collect their personal data and how we use it.
1. The personal information of our customers that we collect
The personal details of our customers that we collect include:
- The last names
- First names
- Postal addresses
- E-mail addresses
- Possibly the telephone numbers, if some of our customers voluntarily communicate us by mail during our correspondences. (By default, our forms regarding registration to our site, orders and our Newsletter, do not include the insertion of a phone number).
- IP adress
2. The usefulness of collecting our customers' data
- "Full names, full names and postal addresses" of our customers are necessary for us to ship their orders
- "The names, first names and full postal addresses" of our customers are kept in a legitimate interest to improve the speed of transcription of their details on their packing lists for possible future orders
- "The names, full names and full postal addresses and possibly the telephone number" of our customers are necessary for the establishment of their invoices
- "Email addresses (email)" are necessary for us to contact our customers to confirm the payment of their order, confirm the shipment of their order, provide the tracking number of the order (Reminder, all our shipments are shipped with a tracking number).
- "Email addresses (email)" are necessary for us to prevent our customers in case of delay in the preparation of their order or a particular problem during the routing of their order.
- "Email addresses (email)" are necessary for us to be able to contact our customers if at first, this one has informed us of a particular request.
- "Email addresses" are necessary for our customers registered in our Newsletter so that it can receive with its permission the latest information about our online store mitsukatta.com
- "IP addresses" allow for legitimate purposes to provide us with information that helps us to better understand the browser and the operating system of our visitors but also to better analyze the provenance of our buyers for the sole purpose of improving our services.
- "Cookies" are used to store session information, store the contents of the baskets, check access permissions to the site and allow for more personal purposes the calculation of the number of visits to our site
3. The media we use to collect personal data of our customers
1) The Japan Post. * For the sake of speed of transcription of the order forms, the addresses of our customers are collected on our postal customer account.
2) The packing slip of paper orders for our taxation
3) Our computers keep order summaries that list our customers' full names, full names and postal addresses to keep order history
4) Paper invoices we have established to our clients for our tax
5) Cloud keeps computerized invoices of our customers for better accounting and for practical purposes
6) As part of a subscription to our Newsletter, e-mail addresses are computerized in our back office
9) Cookies: Here is a list of cookies we use. You have the option at any time to stop tracking a cookie by deactivating it from your browser settings.
_ "Session_id", single token, allows our Shopify host to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.)
_ "Shopify_visit", no data kept. It is used by the internal statistics tracker of our website provider (Shopify) to record the number of our visits
_ "Shopify_uniq", no data kept. It is used to count the number of visits to a store per customer.
_ "Cart", single Token (single token). Stores information about the contents of the baskets of our customers.
_ "Secure_session_id", unique Token. Monitor session connections
_ "Storefront_digest", single token. Works if the online shop has a password.
4. How long we keep our customers' data
- Collection from Japan Post: Automatic termination of all 100 customer slips
- Collection of packing slips: For our taxation, we must keep these slips 7 years
- Collecting order summaries: 1 year
- Collection of e-mail addresses concerning a correspondence with a customer on the occasion of a specific request from him: 1 an
- Collection of invoices in paper format and in computerized format: 7 years
- Collection of telephone numbers: We do not collect phone numbers, except those specified on invoices. In this case, they will be kept on their paper support (invoice) for a duration of 7 years
- Collection of e-mail addresses concerning subscriptions to our Newsletter: No time limit, however our customers can unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time
Cookie "session_id", single token. It is a "sessional" cookie that stores session information to avoid having to return them at each visit
Cookie "shopify_visit" persistent for 30 minutes from your last visit Record the number of visitors to our site
Cookie "shopify_uniq" expires at midnight the day after your visit (at midnight depending on your country of residence). Count of the number of visitors on our site
Cookie "cart", single Token (single token), persistent for 2 weeks. Keep the contents of the customer baskets.
Cookie "secure_session_id", unique Token This is a session-time cookie for connection to secure sessions
Cookie "storefront_digest", single token. Cookie has indefinite duration. This cookie is used to determine if the visitor has access to the online store.
* We store the personal data of our customers established according to our confidentiality rules to provide our services. We may also have to keep this information to comply with legislative, tax and legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our commitments
5. Right to access personal data collected
- Our clientele may request that we provide a copy of the media on which are transcribed his personal details by contacting us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Time to obtain the collection of data requested by our customers
We will need a maximum of 15 days to provide our customers with the collection of their personal details
However, an exception will be granted to the non-delivery of personal details in the following situations (information cited in the article 14 5 2016 Regulation 679 / XNUMX of the RGPD):
- Where the provision of such information is impossible where "disproportionate" efforts are required
- Where obtaining and communicating such information is already provided for by Community law or by the law of a Member State;
- Where the data are subject to an obligation of confidentiality with regard to professional secrecy.
7. Deleting the collection of personal data of our customers (Right to forget)
- Our customers can request the firm and definitive cancellation of the collection of their personal data by writing to us at email@example.com
* It should be noted, however, that for our tax and legal proof of our sales, the personal details of our customers can not be removed from the paper invoices that have been established in their names or the packing slips used to the routing of their orders before a period of 7 years gone by. For banking data and cookies tracking the collection of data should be done with the services concerned ie Paypal and Shopify Inc.
** In addition, in case of legitimate doubt about the deletion of certain personal details, our customers have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
8. Opposition to data collection
Our customers have the opportunity to report their opposition to the collection of their personal data in writing, by contacting us via our email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* It should be noted, however, that for our tax and legal proof of our sales, the personal details of our customers must be collected for the preparation of their invoices in paper format and the necessary waybills to the routing of their orders
9. Third parties with whom we share the personal data of our customers
- Japanese Post (Japan Post) for shipping orders
- Paypal (for Paypal users)
- Shopify Secure Payment Gateway for people who pay for their purchases made in our shop with a credit card
- Truste Certificate Privacy for our Cloud IT Accounting. JIS Q15001 Government Authorization
- Shopify Inc. Our host. To ensure the proper use of the site it hosts
- Cookies controlled by the host of our site Shopify Inc.
10 Regarding the transfer of personal information outside the EU
- As a resident of Japan, we can potentially store and process our customers' information through third party hosts located in Japan or other countries.
- We transfer personal information to a jurisdiction where data protection and government oversight laws may differ from the countries of residence of some of our clients.
- For the transfer of personal information outside the European Union, we rely on the Data Protection Shield ("Truste Certificate Privacy") as the legal basis for this in Japan. Truste Cloud with JIS Q15001 certification in our country.
* We do not have access to the payment data of our customers. If you provide us with your credit card information when shopping on our site, the information you send is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption at the gateways. of payment we use ie Paypal and Shopify Payment
11 Automated Decision Making Search Algorithm for Customer Profiling
- Our search bar and more precisely our search algorithm is only optimized for searching our keyword articles site. Our search algorithm does not perform any profiling of our customers.
12 Legal rights of our buyers
If one of our clients resides in a certain territory and in particular the European Union, he has certain rights relating to his personal information. Some of these rights apply in general and others only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access: Our customers may have the right to access the personal information we hold about them and to receive a copy by contacting us in writing to email@example.com
- Modify, restrict, delete: Our customers may also have the right to modify their personal information, restrict our use of it or delete it. Except in exceptional circumstances (for example, if we have to keep the data related to our shop for legal reasons), we will remove personal information from our customers on request.
- To oppose. Our customers may object to 1) processing certain of our information in the context of our legitimate interests and 2) upon receiving marketing messages from us after explicitly agreeing to receive them. In these cases, we will delete your personal information unless you have legitimate reasons to continue using it, or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- To complain. If one of our clients resides in the European Union and wishes to express concern about our use of his personal information (and without prejudice to other rights he may have), he may do so with his local data protection authorities.
13 How to contact us
In the context of the European Data Protection Act, we, Kobayashi Naoyuki and Kobayashi Linda, are the Data Controllers for the personal information of our clients. For any question or concern, you can contact us on our email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send us a postal mail at the following address:
811-1362 Japan - Fukuoka-Ken, Fukuoka-Shi, Minami-Ku, Nagazumi, 3-51-503, Kobayashi Naoyuki, Kobayashi Linda